Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"One Million Under a Ruff. A RUFF!"

I'm not too sure of what is going on. My current class, along with a few others that meet at this time, have crowded into a lecture room where there are not enough seats. We have received no information as to why we are here but a man -- with physical characteristics similar to Colonel Sanders [of the KFC] -- has been talking about a book he is about to publish.

So far -- I've counted about four people asleep; six on Facebook; one on Solitaire; many that are looking at various parts of walls; a few staring directly at this random lecturer.

As for myself, my mind has wandered through thoughts of what I need to get done today, this week, and this weekend. I'm an overachiever thinker.

This man just interrupted my thoughts with talking about a place where about one million congregate under one "ruff" and then he said "ruff" much louder -- echoing and bouncing off the millions of corners in this diamond shaped room.

A kid just walked in with dreds and a djembe.
Ooh, just saw a kid fall asleep and his neck whipped back -- he is awake now, but probably only for a moment.

I bet someone is watching me -- the whole "someone is always watching" statement usually finds itself to be true. Weird.


0 comments: