Thursday, October 1, 2009

One asleep, two asleep, three asleep --- go?

Sitting currently in an afternoon class, I find myself a little tired but still going deliriously strong.

In the s p a c i o u s area of the second row, a girl is definitely asleep -- but here and there she wakes up and tries to do something like write, or draw, or read to keep her awake. She keeps failing at that.

Right behind her, we have two guys that are asleep.

Oh, and right behind me someone is asleep and the guy next to him is slightly choking on water. Whoop, he's okay everybody.

It's funny how when people wake up from dozing off, they take on this sort of child-like innocent face. I picture a kid who bumps into a table on accident and breaks something and they have this kind of sad, mouth open because of shock look about them. Anyway...

Ah gash, we have that kid in the front row who always has something to say. He tends to pillow his sentences with explanations and disclaimers. Every.time.

I'm taking a good amount of notes and listening to my professor. He's talking about Hitler, hell, heaven, and grandfathers. However, my mind has been wandering to the Ingrid Michaelson concert I went to on Tuesday. Goooood concert:)
Class is almost over and the battery is low -- it's been real, it's been fun --- it's been real fun ;)

0 comments: